Genesis Auto Service has job openings available for a Service Writer! We're looking for honest, dedicated, customer-service oriented people to join our team at Covina, CA.
Service Writers are our shop's face and voice to the outside world, and are therefore an incredibly important part of our success as a shop. A successful service writer will have an understanding of automotive work, a positive and outgoing personality, and a dedication to honesty and fairness.
The Service Writer will be responsible for:
- Scheduling appointments with customers.
- Ensuring effective communication between service technicians and Genesis Auto Service customers.
- Inspecting vehicles and accurately diagnosing problems
- Providing estimates to customers based on parts and labor costs and deductibles, after verifying warranty coverage
- Preparing accurate repair orders, detailing problems and approving repairs
- Updating customers with any service recommendations made by service technicians
- Maintaining and enhancing knowledge of automotive maintenance and repairs
Applicants are required to be:
- At least 18 years old
- Recipients of a high school diploma or GED
- In possession of a valid driver's license
- Dependable, honest and outgoing
- Available to work weekends and some holidays
Click here to submit your application for this position.
Mark and Craig are amazing. They were able to squeeze me into their very busy schedule and get my car running in less than 4 hours. They are helpful, honest and quick. Would recommend to anyone.
Ken Hanson, 05/15/2022
Mark Soto was the best person I've ever talked to there. He's a very smart man! He definitely deserves a HUGE raise.
Destiny Soto, 02/20/2022
Been coming here for quite some time now, about 3 years, and have took multiple vehicles here now. Started off buying Amsoil from them and built a relationship with them since. Mark is very friendly and knowledgeable as well as Carl, Mark provides great customer service every time over the phone and in person and Carl as well as customer service also provides good quality work if not great. Take all my cars here from Oil changes(Engine, Transmission, Gear, etc.) and suspension work. They are very knowledgeable and honest, and let's all be honest it's very hard finding a reliable, knowledgeable, and HONEST mechanic that provides quality work and gives you piece of mind. Took my car in for a trans flush and I pointed out some suspension noise that NOONE else, No other shop could figure out the noises point of origin and Carl and his team found it in less than 5 minutes, gave me a price and they took care of it. I could hear the noise anytime I drove, it was very audible from inside and outside and it was embarrassing and annoying, dealt with it for a while and Carl's crew took care of me and my car and gave me piece of mind again. I appreciate you fellas, I'm a life long customer now, thanks to Mark, Carl and Pedro and Genesis Automotive. Highly recommended. Very trust worthy. Call ahead to see if they are available and not booked up so that you don't make the trip only to find that they don't have time to take your car in and leave you with a bad taste of them over your poor planning and leave them a bad review because of your own fault. Make an appointment and I promise it's worth the wait.
Christopher Ballesteros, 11/01/2021